I’ve discovered the most comfortable tent in the world – at the Banyan Tree Al Wadi resort in Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates. There were even desert gazelles wondering by. But just wait till you see what else was out the back…
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- RT @kentcollegehm: Fantastic concert from joint choir of KC Canterbury and Dubai. Streamed live. https://t.co/rdK47ZteR5 1 week ago
- RT @AndyCarterKentC: pscp.tv/w/a-xPkDFvTlFs… 1 week ago
- dubaiunveiled.com/2017/05/03/the… fb.me/8JzS8FQN1 3 weeks ago
- I’m back! It’s been a while, mostly due to work taking over my life for a couple of months. Having just surfaced... fb.me/TywzbWOr 3 weeks ago
- The overseas school trip (aka: pricey package holiday) dubaiunveiled.com/2017/05/03/the… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages