Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world, is a sight to behold on any day, but nothing beats seeing it standing tall among its architecturally impressive peers. Each building twists and turns in its own unique way, glinting in the golden sunshine and creating a modern skyline that rises from the desert like a mirage.
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- RT @kentcollegehm: Fantastic concert from joint choir of KC Canterbury and Dubai. Streamed live. https://t.co/rdK47ZteR5 1 week ago
- RT @AndyCarterKentC: pscp.tv/w/a-xPkDFvTlFs… 1 week ago
- dubaiunveiled.com/2017/05/03/the… fb.me/8JzS8FQN1 3 weeks ago
- I’m back! It’s been a while, mostly due to work taking over my life for a couple of months. Having just surfaced... fb.me/TywzbWOr 3 weeks ago
- The overseas school trip (aka: pricey package holiday) dubaiunveiled.com/2017/05/03/the… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages