It’s well known that in the UAE, companies can be quite specific about the nationality of the staff they wish to hire. A recent job advert, for a receptionist, specified that “only attractive women from the Philippines, Russia or Arab countries need apply”. But job ads on Dubizzle get quirkier than that:
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- RT @kentcollegehm: Fantastic concert from joint choir of KC Canterbury and Dubai. Streamed live. https://t.co/rdK47ZteR5 1 week ago
- RT @AndyCarterKentC: pscp.tv/w/a-xPkDFvTlFs… 1 week ago
- dubaiunveiled.com/2017/05/03/the… fb.me/8JzS8FQN1 3 weeks ago
- I’m back! It’s been a while, mostly due to work taking over my life for a couple of months. Having just surfaced... fb.me/TywzbWOr 3 weeks ago
- The overseas school trip (aka: pricey package holiday) dubaiunveiled.com/2017/05/03/the… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages