A serious one today, because there was some really sad news here last week about a three-year-old Yemeni boy, who died in a hot car after his family forgot about him and left him in the vehicle for almost three hours. The tragic incident, which happened outside the child’s house, has sparked a campaign in the UAE to remind people that heat kills when children or pets are left in cars (even at lower temperatures than on this poster.)
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Don’t– – Bother straightening your hair. Within an hour you’ll look like a lion with a proudly fizzy mane (“That... fb.me/7kGdk0NVk 2 days ago
- The dos and don’ts of a Dubai summer dubaiunveiled.com/2017/06/26/the… https://t.co/RUpIvmYERo 2 days ago
- Best 2017 teachers' leaving gift I've seen! fb.me/2agD3lU7W 1 week ago
- RT @DubaiKent: A fabulous iftar: great food, super company and some fantastic awards for our lovely Year 6s. Well done Miss Rae and Mr Lave… 1 week ago
- Summer book deal! Circles in the Sand is just 99p for four days only! A collection of much-loved stories about... fb.me/xdYj7spc 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages