A serious one today, because there was some really sad news here last week about a three-year-old Yemeni boy, who died in a hot car after his family forgot about him and left him in the vehicle for almost three hours. The tragic incident, which happened outside the child’s house, has sparked a campaign in the UAE to remind people that heat kills when children or pets are left in cars (even at lower temperatures than on this poster.)
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- This amazing lady turned 99 this weekend! My DH's granny is definitely my oldest reader 😀 #birthdaygirl #supergran fb.me/1RQ2ycoAr 2 weeks ago
- Piers Torday shows fascinating letter from Roald Dahl about a character, Miranda Mary Piker edited from CharlieChoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Eye-opening session by Dr Tim Jones on future cities at Cambridge school Dubai @futureagenda @EmiratesLitFest… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Innovation and growth expert Dr Tim Jones talks to students at Cambridge school,Dubai on the future of cities… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Jeffrey Archer on storytelling at the Emirates LitFest... The Charles Dickens of the 21st century is a brilliant... fb.me/436a0bE4b 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages