This was a day I knew would come sooner or later. “You can stay on the ground if you like,” DH said. “No way!” I replied, not wanting to see my whole family go up in a light aircraft without me. What I hadn’t bargained on was sitting in the back peering out at central Florida below while Son1 received a lesson from his Dad.
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Best 2017 teachers' leaving gift I've seen! fb.me/2agD3lU7W 2 days ago
- RT @DubaiKent: A fabulous iftar: great food, super company and some fantastic awards for our lovely Year 6s. Well done Miss Rae and Mr Lave… 5 days ago
- Summer book deal! Circles in the Sand is just 99p for four days only! A collection of much-loved stories about... fb.me/xdYj7spc 6 days ago
- FREE! Cupcakes & Heels, the popular novella, is a free download for the next 5 days! Workaholic mum Julie... fb.me/6FbtMDnWv 1 week ago
- My friend A was recently worrying whether her children were becoming expat brats. On a trip back to the UK, her... fb.me/8wWPeO5co 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages