The eye sore that was the construction at The Walk at JBR is no more, and the amenities you’ll find there now – including an open-air cinema screen with a bean bag area and small waterpark – make it all worthwhile. But it was the amazing sand sculptures that really caught our attention…
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- This amazing lady turned 99 this weekend! My DH's granny is definitely my oldest reader 😀 #birthdaygirl #supergran fb.me/1RQ2ycoAr 2 weeks ago
- Piers Torday shows fascinating letter from Roald Dahl about a character, Miranda Mary Piker edited from CharlieChoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Eye-opening session by Dr Tim Jones on future cities at Cambridge school Dubai @futureagenda @EmiratesLitFest… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Innovation and growth expert Dr Tim Jones talks to students at Cambridge school,Dubai on the future of cities… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Jeffrey Archer on storytelling at the Emirates LitFest... The Charles Dickens of the 21st century is a brilliant... fb.me/436a0bE4b 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages