If you live in the UAE, you’ll know that addresses such as “Past the mosque, first right after the Spinneys then turn left after the cat sitting on the wall” are commonplace. But even when you find the street on which your friend lives, pinpointing the actual villa isn’t always easy …
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying my short e-book for 99p (or less!). Many thanks – much appreciated!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- It's all out war in our household between our new puppy and our cat of 13 years! (You'll notice she has a statue... fb.me/4Jw8XOCqg 2 days ago
- Okay, you can make that 40-something ... fb.me/2HsFSbaQO 3 days ago
- They've been digging up this traffic circle outside school for some time now. I drove by the other day and saw... fb.me/8725DmMCy 5 days ago
- Silent Sunday: Fun and games at the roundabout dubaiunveiled.com/2016/08/21/sil… https://t.co/JDKRqaHxa1 5 days ago
- Meet the new addition to the Circles family! Bella, our rescue puppy - a Lab/Saluki mix with the sweetest... fb.me/6MxBprvm0 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages