If you live in the UAE, you’ll know that addresses such as “Past the mosque, first right after the Spinneys then turn left after the cat sitting on the wall” are commonplace. But even when you find the street on which your friend lives, pinpointing the actual villa isn’t always easy …
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Mariah Carey arrived in a red Bentley and posed in front of the Burj Khalifa with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka this... fb.me/1JFeBWNGN 13 hours ago
- Worried about leaving your kids with the housemaid? An older nanny with wisdom and a sense of adventure could be... fb.me/8rR0oSk1q 19 hours ago
- Move over Mary Poppins – meet the Granny Aupairs! dubaiunveiled.com/2017/02/21/mov… https://t.co/QIUBnT3daX 19 hours ago
- My lovely friend recently fostered a grand total of SEVEN pups and their mum! They're now ready to find their... fb.me/19OPOLTfe 5 days ago
- INFO POST: Whether you’ve recently moved to the UAE, or simply grown tired of battling the housework on your own,... fb.me/3c7gtenj8 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages