If you live in the UAE, you’ll know that addresses such as “Past the mosque, first right after the Spinneys then turn left after the cat sitting on the wall” are commonplace. But even when you find the street on which your friend lives, pinpointing the actual villa isn’t always easy …
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying my short e-book for 99p. Thank you!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Upcoming UAE holidays – subject to the moon of course … fb.me/8x1Lrdbb5 20 hours ago
- There's a UAE expat group for everyone in this list.... fb.me/8r6JUOXdA 1 day ago
- My rearview mirror flashed in blinding strobes as the Land Cruiser behind me almost rammed me at 80 kmph. I was... fb.me/8aggCwT1s 2 days ago
- Power games in the left lane dubaiunveiled.com/2016/09/24/pow… https://t.co/1PxdKgwMNs 2 days ago
- Our new puppy and cat of 13 years have been fighting like, well, cat and dog! Then, tonight, The Kiss! 30 seconds... fb.me/1Err8i8dF 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages