If you live in the UAE, you’ll know that addresses such as “Past the mosque, first right after the Spinneys then turn left after the cat sitting on the wall” are commonplace. But even when you find the street on which your friend lives, pinpointing the actual villa isn’t always easy …
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying my short e-book for 99p. Thank you!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Saudi Arabia Snow Falls in Saudi Arabia and the Locals Are Loving It fb.me/8oxdto0UT 1 day ago
- They say things happen for a reason – although I couldn’t really see the truth in this as our bags were offloaded... fb.me/7pnH55jag 3 days ago
- Over the moon to run into an astronaut! dubaiunveiled.com/2016/11/30/ove… https://t.co/dwzLqD06Kn 3 days ago
- Right about now. This! This is what I need .. fb.me/1wF0Y4OBu 4 days ago
- Such a shame that 7DAYS is shutting down. Such a great daily newspaper and a Dubai institution, especially the... fb.me/5JmmYqKgH 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages