If you live in the UAE, you’ll know that addresses such as “Past the mosque, first right after the Spinneys then turn left after the cat sitting on the wall” are commonplace. But even when you find the street on which your friend lives, pinpointing the actual villa isn’t always easy …
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- It’s lunchtime at work. On the day our magazine goes to press so it’s all hands to the pump meeting our deadline.... fb.me/4P6O7RlGQ 3 days ago
- School reports – what the hell happened? dubaiunveiled.com/2017/01/20/sch… https://t.co/y0y7enJiUx 3 days ago
- Best moment ever! This is Harper, my friend's niece. After two years of chemo, she is done. Her port has been... fb.me/5MV0q1xHg 1 week ago
- Self-publishing a book was such a learning experience. I had some illustrations done, one of which was meant to... fb.me/4rN1GZuHz 1 week ago
- There's something I've learnt about the children of pilots (and I'm talking about youngsters here - please tell... fb.me/4rKR45sET 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages