If you live in the UAE, you’ll know that addresses such as “Past the mosque, first right after the Spinneys then turn left after the cat sitting on the wall” are commonplace. But even when you find the street on which your friend lives, pinpointing the actual villa isn’t always easy …
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Piers Torday shows fascinating letter from Roald Dahl about a character, Miranda Mary Piker edited from CharlieChoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Eye-opening session by Dr Tim Jones on future cities at Cambridge school Dubai @futureagenda @EmiratesLitFest… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Innovation and growth expert Dr Tim Jones talks to students at Cambridge school,Dubai on the future of cities… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Jeffrey Archer on storytelling at the Emirates LitFest... The Charles Dickens of the 21st century is a brilliant... fb.me/436a0bE4b 3 weeks ago
- #JeffreyArcher on storytelling ... The Charles Dickens of the 21st century was hugely entertaining @EmiratesLitFest… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages