Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Don’t– – Bother straightening your hair. Within an hour you’ll look like a lion with a proudly fizzy mane (“That... fb.me/7kGdk0NVk 2 days ago
- The dos and don’ts of a Dubai summer dubaiunveiled.com/2017/06/26/the… https://t.co/RUpIvmYERo 2 days ago
- Best 2017 teachers' leaving gift I've seen! fb.me/2agD3lU7W 1 week ago
- RT @DubaiKent: A fabulous iftar: great food, super company and some fantastic awards for our lovely Year 6s. Well done Miss Rae and Mr Lave… 1 week ago
- Summer book deal! Circles in the Sand is just 99p for four days only! A collection of much-loved stories about... fb.me/xdYj7spc 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Children
Worried about leaving your kids with the housemaid? An older nanny with wisdom and a sense of adventure could be just what you need Bobby’s dream was always – should she be alone after retirement – to spend time abroad … Continue reading
Catherine the Great presents me with a list on a square sheet of paper. She’s really good at writing out the shopping list and giving it to me with a hopeful look on her face. “We’re running out of everything,” … Continue reading
There’s something I’ve learnt about the children of pilots (and I’m talking about youngsters here – please tell me teenagers are different?). A pilot’s offspring might fly before they take their first teetering steps; their school friends might hail from … Continue reading
Who knew before having kids that the month of December would leave you feeling like you’re crawling to Christmas? Even though I swore this year would be different, I found myself yet again facing 12 days of Christmasgeddon in the … Continue reading