Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Best 2017 teachers' leaving gift I've seen! fb.me/2agD3lU7W 5 days ago
- RT @DubaiKent: A fabulous iftar: great food, super company and some fantastic awards for our lovely Year 6s. Well done Miss Rae and Mr Lave… 1 week ago
- Summer book deal! Circles in the Sand is just 99p for four days only! A collection of much-loved stories about... fb.me/xdYj7spc 1 week ago
- FREE! Cupcakes & Heels, the popular novella, is a free download for the next 5 days! Workaholic mum Julie... fb.me/6FbtMDnWv 1 week ago
- My friend A was recently worrying whether her children were becoming expat brats. On a trip back to the UK, her... fb.me/8wWPeO5co 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Dubai schools
I’m back! It’s been a while, mostly due to work taking over my life for a couple of months. Having just surfaced from full-time officedom, I suddenly find we’re just a week away from Son1’s first overseas school trip. I … Continue reading
It’s lunchtime at work. On the day our magazine goes to press so it’s all hands to the pump meeting our deadline. I munch on my sandwich, and click on an email from school – the interim reports are out. … Continue reading
Son2’s school is turning 40, which in Dubai time is quite ancient! Anyone who lives here will know this age is impressive and deserves to be marked, especially as four decades ago the school was just a small huddle of … Continue reading
Ho! Ho! Ho! I’m sure I speak for school mums everywhere when I refer to the last fortnight of term as utter madness. It’s only now that it’s over that I finally get a moment to stop and think, ‘What … Continue reading