Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please consider buying the book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- This amazing lady turned 99 this weekend! My DH's granny is definitely my oldest reader 😀 #birthdaygirl #supergran fb.me/1RQ2ycoAr 2 weeks ago
- Piers Torday shows fascinating letter from Roald Dahl about a character, Miranda Mary Piker edited from CharlieChoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Eye-opening session by Dr Tim Jones on future cities at Cambridge school Dubai @futureagenda @EmiratesLitFest… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Innovation and growth expert Dr Tim Jones talks to students at Cambridge school,Dubai on the future of cities… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Jeffrey Archer on storytelling at the Emirates LitFest... The Charles Dickens of the 21st century is a brilliant... fb.me/436a0bE4b 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Dubai schools
It’s lunchtime at work. On the day our magazine goes to press so it’s all hands to the pump meeting our deadline. I munch on my sandwich, and click on an email from school – the interim reports are out. … Continue reading
Son2’s school is turning 40, which in Dubai time is quite ancient! Anyone who lives here will know this age is impressive and deserves to be marked, especially as four decades ago the school was just a small huddle of … Continue reading
Ho! Ho! Ho! I’m sure I speak for school mums everywhere when I refer to the last fortnight of term as utter madness. It’s only now that it’s over that I finally get a moment to stop and think, ‘What … Continue reading