Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Best 2017 teachers' leaving gift I've seen! fb.me/2agD3lU7W 5 days ago
- RT @DubaiKent: A fabulous iftar: great food, super company and some fantastic awards for our lovely Year 6s. Well done Miss Rae and Mr Lave… 1 week ago
- Summer book deal! Circles in the Sand is just 99p for four days only! A collection of much-loved stories about... fb.me/xdYj7spc 1 week ago
- FREE! Cupcakes & Heels, the popular novella, is a free download for the next 5 days! Workaholic mum Julie... fb.me/6FbtMDnWv 1 week ago
- My friend A was recently worrying whether her children were becoming expat brats. On a trip back to the UK, her... fb.me/8wWPeO5co 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Family
Worried about leaving your kids with the housemaid? An older nanny with wisdom and a sense of adventure could be just what you need Bobby’s dream was always – should she be alone after retirement – to spend time abroad … Continue reading
There is a time of the year (it used to be a night, now it’s nearly all month) when expat communities in Dubai become satellite suburbs of the good ole’ US of A. It starts with a few Halloween decorations … Continue reading
INFO POST: Despite the heat, guest blogger Kristin Lewis can truthfully say they are never bored in Dubai On offer in our glorious desert city is horseback riding, all-terrain vehicle (ATV) riding, trampoline parks, skate parks, skydiving lessons at FlyDubai, … Continue reading
Saturday morning (the last day of the weekend here in the UAE) saw me feeling determined: my kids were going to get their homework done early, rather than leaving it until last thing on Saturday night when we’re all tired … Continue reading
INFO POST: One of the best things about our sparkling emirate is the range of water sports available. From surfing to shark safaris, paddleboarding to scuba diving, the blue stuff offers something for everyone. For guest writer Kristin Lewis, it … Continue reading