Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Best 2017 teachers' leaving gift I've seen! fb.me/2agD3lU7W 5 days ago
- RT @DubaiKent: A fabulous iftar: great food, super company and some fantastic awards for our lovely Year 6s. Well done Miss Rae and Mr Lave… 1 week ago
- Summer book deal! Circles in the Sand is just 99p for four days only! A collection of much-loved stories about... fb.me/xdYj7spc 1 week ago
- FREE! Cupcakes & Heels, the popular novella, is a free download for the next 5 days! Workaholic mum Julie... fb.me/6FbtMDnWv 1 week ago
- My friend A was recently worrying whether her children were becoming expat brats. On a trip back to the UK, her... fb.me/8wWPeO5co 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Holiday
There’s something I’ve learnt about the children of pilots (and I’m talking about youngsters here – please tell me teenagers are different?). A pilot’s offspring might fly before they take their first teetering steps; their school friends might hail from … Continue reading
If you think about it, it’s a funny ole thing that expats spend such a big chunk of the year away from their adopted home, living out of a suitcase. While most people take two-week holidays, for expats six to … Continue reading
Holiday travel got a whole lot more exciting on Christmas Eve – a special day for us as DH flew us home! It took a while to get off the ground: ten minutes before push-back, there were 121 passengers missing, … Continue reading
Finding yourself alone inside a pyramid is now a real possibility After the revolutionary chaos of the past few years, many people will have struck Egypt off their list of must-see places for the time being. With good reason. But … Continue reading