Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Don’t– – Bother straightening your hair. Within an hour you’ll look like a lion with a proudly fizzy mane (“That... fb.me/7kGdk0NVk 2 days ago
- The dos and don’ts of a Dubai summer dubaiunveiled.com/2017/06/26/the… https://t.co/RUpIvmYERo 2 days ago
- Best 2017 teachers' leaving gift I've seen! fb.me/2agD3lU7W 1 week ago
- RT @DubaiKent: A fabulous iftar: great food, super company and some fantastic awards for our lovely Year 6s. Well done Miss Rae and Mr Lave… 1 week ago
- Summer book deal! Circles in the Sand is just 99p for four days only! A collection of much-loved stories about... fb.me/xdYj7spc 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: raising boys
Catherine the Great presents me with a list on a square sheet of paper. She’s really good at writing out the shopping list and giving it to me with a hopeful look on her face. “We’re running out of everything,” … Continue reading
Parents Beware: My app-ortunistic son managed to innocently purchase adds-on to his FREE game without a password – arrrrghhh! It’s a Dubai problem, I know, but due to our compound pool springing a leak (think: standing in the middle literally … Continue reading